fugu username snag

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Pac79, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Pac79

Pac79 New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

When trying to link up with my itouch using fugu, when I type in the user name given from the jailbreak, a message pops up saying "remote host ID has changed." This will not allow me to continue. What would be my course of action . Any help owuld be great...Thanks Pac79
  2. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

Have you tried using Cyberduck? I like Fugu and all but..Cyberduck is just a better program.

I'm not sure why you're getting that error to answer your question though.. Sure you have the right address, and you're using root & alpine?
  3. Pac79

Pac79 New Member

Yea, since switching over cyberduck it did connect. So, I'll stick to that. Optikalblitz, do you know a good how to guide on file transfer for NES ROMS? Thanks so much...
  4. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

Well, you use Cyberduck to drag & drop your .nes files into the ROMs folder in your media folder. I don't have a screenshot on hand right now to show you the file path but i want to say it's /var/root/Media/NES/ROMs

Link below is the NES Emulator FAQ for newbies..a good starting point. Remember that any potential question you may have regarding NES.app has been answered in the Emulation Sub-Forum. So if you're done reading through the page below and you still have questions, go one directory up and browse through the Emulation sub-forum.

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14447
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Actually, it's /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES/ -- but close

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

ha, i'm surprised i remembered that much. good catch.
  7. cheezeyball64

cheezeyball64 New Member

actually, i had the same problem as Pac79m but even when i use cyberduck, it doesnt connect