fubar Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rawj0ck, Sep 24, 2008.

1. rawj0ck

rawj0ck New Member

A couple of days ago the backlight on my jailbreaked 2.0 16gb ipod touch started to acting wierd, in the menu there were no lights but when i turned it on sleep mode the light appeared.
    After that it started to crash when the backlight didnt work and now the backlight doesnt work at all and i cant connect to itunes.
    last time i manage to get in to the menu i tried to restore from the ipod to original apple firmware but after that it still boots to the jailbreak startup logo and then nothing happens.
    Anyone had this problem and know if theres a way to solve it?

Im only having 4 days left on the warrenty but guess they wont give me a new cuse its hacked.
  2. EMForce

EMForce New Member

restore and see if it still has that problem if so take it back asap if not just re jailbreak it
  3. rawj0ck

rawj0ck New Member

after i restored it yesterday it still boots with the jailbreak logo and then nothing happens, my computers cant connect to it and there seems to be nothing to do. i o w, i cant restore.
  4. rawj0ck

rawj0ck New Member

i now managed to connect it to another pc but when i try to restore (tried in itunes 7.5, 7.7, and 8.0) with diffrent firmware it just stopes after a while, i tried for ca 5 hours.
    The screen is still black.
    Any suggestions please.