FTP/SSH problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by ipodtoouchhacker, Mar 30, 2008.

1. ipodtoouchhacker

ipodtoouchhacker New Member

well people have been telling me to reboot my ipod install services and all that and i even tried once more with itms new video. Well i first started sshing with cute ftp and the patch. That worked great. but then one day out of the blue i get an error that says there is a fatal network error connection timed out i restored re jailbroke installed ssh and services and toggled on and off and rebooted ok still same error then i did the exact same thing again so i uninstall cuteftp install total commander and winscp and tried both but no luck. i still was restoring but it kept not working so i gave up now 2 firmwares later and i think 2 open ssh versions later it doesnt work still. So i stll have the winscp error Network error: Connection timed out. And i have posted this before with replies like turn it on toggle on and off, reinstall, restore. And to tell you the truth i dont think its that simple. So please can i please get quality help this time. EX. some one helping instead of blocking me when i ask for help.
  2. KaMikA

KaMikA New Member

Install afpd from installer
  3. ipodtoouchhacker

ipodtoouchhacker New Member

ok i fixed it but can someone tell me how my ipods ip changed 2 digits less? i did not add or remove any devices on my home network