Fruit Ninja Mods

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by zombie boy99, Oct 17, 2010.

1. zombie boy99

zombie boy99 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Fruit Ninja. HELP!!!!

Today I was trying a basic game mod but I got a little confused. If anyone can help me that would be great. What I am trying to do is go into Fruit Ninja and set the lives from 3 to 100.
    I am running version 1.4.1 (newest version)
  2. zombie boy99

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Does anyone know how to do this sort of thing to help me? Thanks
  3. chill, i'm sure someone is gonna help you. don't post over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. zombie boy99

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Dude REALLY?!?!?!? Was the necessary?
  5. MadMoney

MadMoney New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Lol narwall silly boy
  6. zombie boy99

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    narwall lmao. But seriously can ANYONE help me!?!?!? PLEASE
  7. MadMoney

MadMoney New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Y would u wannt to ur just gunna ruin the leaderboards
  8. zombie boy99

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I don't use Game Center on the device that I have my modded games on. And I want to because I'm a bit bored and want to mod something.
  9. ipodtouchin99

ipodtouchin99 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Dont tell him he's going to mess up the leader boards! DONT heheheh
  10. zombie boy99

Device:
    iPhone 5S

Please Register or Log in to view images

I just wanted to expirament.