frozen dialpad help please

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wackey, Dec 4, 2008.

1. wackey

wackey New Member

ok i have a 8gb iphone ver 2.2 (5g77)
    right firstly im brand new to this forum and to the iphone and im as thick as 2 planks when it comes to the iphone so long story short
    as far as im aware the phone is unlocked and jailbroken i get the quickpwn logo when i start the phone up and have cydia on it as i have bought the phone 2nd hand, i have been installing a few apps on it from cydia and now it seems the dialpad wont work it opens and shuts after about 5 seconds back to the icon screen ,i took most of the apps i have installed back off but the dialpad is still frozen, so if anyone can come up with a solution for me it would be great and if you do know how i can fix it please remember i nearly need a walk through how i do it as i only have the phone now a day !!! tnx

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. liz392

liz392 New Member

This happened to me also, I had to restore, and jailbreak all over again.
  3. miedwards72

miedwards72 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Happened to me also, had to restore and quickpawn again. It really pissed me off. Now I put very few Cydia apps on my iphone.
  4. 0okami.Digital

0okami.Digital New Member

i remember this happening to me.. and it was because I had installed Kate/Cate. Removal of Cate/Kate fixed my problem with out a reset/re-break.
  5. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

is this happening with only iPhone 2G or iPhone 3G as well, cuz my 3G was jailbroken twice and i never had a problem with anything (first jailbreak didnt have installer

Please Register or Log in to view images

, second one did)