From safari to library

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IBOX 720, Aug 5, 2009.

1. IBOX 720

IBOX 720 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Ok iv had this idea in my head, how many of us have busy days, a broken computer or don't own one, travel with our touch using it prett much as a mini computer ( I do ) and would like to download music ( using safari, mewseek) and transfer it to our ORIGINAL library insted of using dtunes or pwnplayer to play or having to pay for mewseek pro? The creator of mewseek pro said he would incorporate the transfer option in new update yet Im not aware of this update yet ( it's been 4 or 5 months how hard is simple code?) so is there an alternative to using a pc to ssh? since my new job takes me state to state it would help n mewseekPro jus isn't as good as the basic
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I should mention that the driving force of this question is that not long ago my laptop decided to kill itself, n I'm in california n my desktop is in Illinois
  2. matt912836

matt912836 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This would be useful, anyone know how to do this? Or if its possible?
  3. Quadrant

Quadrant New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Get Safari Downloader, and download the music file to your iPod Downloads folder. Then just SSH into your iPod and copy the music files to iTunes on your computer.
  4. Fodd1337

Fodd1337 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    First of all, he wanted to avoid using a computer why would he use SSH, second, Quadrant, your avatar pwns
  5. Jacques Norris

Jacques Norris New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Was wondering if there is the possibility for this too.
    I just want some directly downloaded songs on my ipod to play in my playlist. Would be great if there is the possibility to do this with MP4 too.

Is Mewseek Pro really the only prog capable of doing this? (Not on 3.0 though)