Fridger - Logic Puzzle Game - Opening Sale!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Jyaw3, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Jyaw3

Jyaw3 New Member

Hey Everybody!
    It's out!

Fridger - $0.99 Opening Sale

Fridger is a fairly simple to play puzzle game, yet difficult to master. (Say the people that've tested it) The goal is simple get Fridger to the Ice Cubes. The catch, everything moves when Fridger moves. Not to mention, there are various obstacles in your way. I've designed it so that levels shouldn't be THAT hard, but might be quite difficult to solve using the minimum number of moves.

-------------------------------
    ------- OPENING SALE!!! -------
    -------------------------------

Fridger is a new puzzle game that involves sliding Fridger and everything else at the same time.

While the game may look simple, it's hard to master. Each level has the minimum number of moves required for it. (The best possible)

Features
    - 60 Levels
    - Touch or Tilt controls, it's up to you!
    - Wide Range of Levels from easy to hard with varying obstacles
    - Fun quirky animations
    - An illustrative art style

Note: It can take a computer upwards of an hour to solve some of the harder levels, see if you're smarter and faster than a computer.

----------------------------------
    Updates
    - I already have a "daily" puzzle feature just about ready to go, but I need your feed back as to whether levels are too easy/hard. I plan to have the ability to upload your name/score and award prizes (hopefully)
    So please let me know at
    josh(dot)yaw(at)gmail(dot)com

And if you like puzzle games - Check out my first game: "2 Block" and see what people have to say about it

Here's the promo vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzhqD7UaJUk

Future Plans:
    I plan to include more levels in a future update, but also a daily/weekly online feature that will allow you to connect to the net and download a level (with no minimum moves listed) so players can upload their name and score and see how good they are. I would like to hold competitions with prizes, but this will really depend on if I can get some money to offer prizes. Regardless, I'll put a daily feature in though.

Note - If the App store description doesn't show up, try any store OTHER than the US store don't know why the US one isn't showing the proper description

Attached Files:

2. Jyaw3

Jyaw3 New Member

Btw, for the people who have got it already. If the levels are too hard and you're stuck just pm and I'll either hint or give you the solution
  3. Jyaw3

Jyaw3 New Member

Alright so finally got the app store description fixed. Get it now! Added sound effects to the list of things that will be in the upcomming update
  4. Jyaw3

Jyaw3 New Member

Alright so update is in review and here's what'll say

"The much desired sound effects are in!

As I said I would, there's a new daily feature puzzle! The way I'll do it is,
    Mon-Tues - easy difficulty
    Wed-Thurs - medium difficulty
    Fri-Sun - hard difficulty

I plan to give away prizes for those who can solve the level in the minimum amount of moves. And will also choose randomly among all the people who upload their scores as well.

As of right now, prizes will include promo codes, but I'd like to also award gift cards if there's enough interest!

For the first week after the release of the update, anyone who enters a highscore (with email, since I need a way to contact you) will be entered into a draw for some promo codes for either, 2 Block, Fridger or Future games.

So get practicing, the more the better =D"

oh and those who did buy it already, if you don't mind leaving a review/rating would appreciate it =D
  5. pac12321

pac12321 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    this sounds awsome!
  6. Jyaw3

Jyaw3 New Member

Alright just announcing to people that the update is out (took a while 2 weeks)

If ya like it, please rate it and leave a review/comment!
  7. pac12321

pac12321 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    im gunna get this right nao, kewl!