Freezing Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hex7, Jun 25, 2008.

1. hex7

hex7 New Member

So I've Jailbroken my iPod. When I bought it it was already in 1.1.4, had the maps, weather, stocks, wiggle feature all of that... I used ZiPhone to jailbreak it. Then I installed 'Community Sources'. Then I installed 'Customize' & also had to install the SUID fix from BigBoss. I go into 'Customize' and it wants me to make a new account.. something like that.. well I go to enter my e-mail, it is the first thing I go to enter. Then my 16 gig Touch freezes. Anyone have an idea why this is?? Any ideas on how to fix it?? I've shut my Touch off for the night maybe it needs a rest tonight, but feel free to post your solutions and ideas thanks.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Did you install BSD subsystem and or set up an account on the spicy chicken website?
  3. hex7

hex7 New Member

I'm pretty sure I already had the BSD subsystem installed because, I click on the 'Uninstall' button and it's there already. And when I click it again, the upper right button which usually says 'install' says 'reinstall'. So I click the 'reinstall' and it says 'download failed' ---some variation like that.. And no I haven't made an account on spicychicken.com yet, I guess I ought to try it.
  4. brisingr

brisingr New Member

Installer is the only app that runs everything as 'root'''. The others run it as mobile. Therefor, all the frameworks are created when you run an app that needs those frameworks. But'mobile' can't read 'root''. You need to run every other app, and play w/ it so all the frameworks are generated before running installer. Just so you know. I'm not sure this is the case. Good luck solving it!