Freezing problem?

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by iSecks, Jun 13, 2008.

1. iSecks

iSecks New Member

Okay, so I read up on this already, and tried everything I've read [even though I have a slightly different problem] and I am wondering if anyone can help.

So you know how there's a problem with freezing in Installer right? Well I am having that problem everywhere. I go into settings, and it freezes. I go into contacts and it freezes. I go into Safari and it freezes. Everything I can think of freezes my iPod. The weird thing is, although I can't leave the app or do anything in it, I can double tap home and it will pop up the music player thing. Any ideas?
  2. foxy1990

foxy1990 New Member

i have the same problem with Ziphone 3.0 if i update the installer to 3.11! use ssh and put a different version of istaller on your ipod. it may work,

hope i helped

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. iSecks

iSecks New Member

Well, I waited and saw nobody replied, and since WinPwn works for boot logoson non pwned devices, I just JB'ed with iLiberty+ and changed the logos. I'll try when 2.0 comes out, untill then I'm fine with iLiberty+ and custom boot logos.
  4. epqr

epqr Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i f you want to try winpwn again try putting "SUID luib fix" into your ipsw, that should do the trick.
  5. iSecks

iSecks New Member

Thanks, I'll try that if my iPod messes up and I need to restore.