Freezed ipod! please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by plo587, Jan 30, 2008.

1. plo587

plo587 New Member

i ran the dev team 1.1.3. upgrade on my ipod touch, it installed fine but when it rebooted, got stuck on the apple logo screen and doesn't responde. i tryed to connect it to my pc but it doesn't recognize the ipod. will it be stuck until the bateries run out? and then what will happen? Help please, if this get bricked, i can't send it to the store right?
  2. linkofhyrule0690

linkofhyrule0690 New Member

there is a process somewhere i think in jailbreak that gets you out of this state.. i've seen a thread about it. and if you can't find it or can't get it working. i actually did take mine back becuase this happened to me. target gave me a brand new one never had any trouble with them either
  3. plo587

plo587 New Member

a process in jailbreak? what do you mean? my ipod is stuck and i can't do nothing with it! is that something done by the computer? even if it is, my cmputer doesn't recognize the ipod now
  4. mnlaw815

mnlaw815 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Press both the sleep button and the home button until the ipod powers off. Keep holding, and when the apple logo shows, let go of the sleep button. IT will be in restore mode and you can restore it through iTunes
  5. MacheteXasian

MacheteXasian New Member

That happened to me to but then in like 5 hours left connected it turned ont and went into recovery mode.
  6. ipodtouch_freak

ipodtouch_freak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch