Freeware: Videora iPod Converter (Program to convert movies and videos to your iPod)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by hakk79, May 9, 2008.

1. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey guys! This is me hakk79. So I just wanted to post today to tell you about this awesome video converter that I had! Well It is called Videora iPod Converter.

As you should already know, the iPod touch uses MP4 format for it's movies. So last night I was downloading Cloverfield and after it downloaded I found out that it was in AVi format (I think). So I searched online and I found Videora! The website for it is right here:

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

The reason I wanted to share it with you, is because I have found it to be one of the best video converters for the iPod! Not only is it free (and by free I mean FREE, no trial) but you can even pick options to increase the quality of the video, sound quality etc.

Well yeah, I hope you guys check this out. And on a side note, you can set which kind of iPod you are downloading the video to so it can fit the video to scale (I suggest you do this so the video fits to scale) . This also means that you can use it to convert video to any iPod (As long as that iPod can play movies, videos etc.)

So yeah, check it out!

hakk79

P.S. - I just went to the website again, and I found out that it is also for the iPhone!
  2. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sorry for the bump (It has been about 30 minutes)

xD
  3. EvolvedFire

EvolvedFire Banned

Pratically everyone already knows about this which is why no-one is replying to your nooby thread, you can get loads of programs like this one by googleing it, this thread only makes you look like a noob, sorry mate

P.S. im not being harsh, i speak the truth
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hakk, use Xvid4PSP. Then tell me what you think.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Make Sure to install the Combined Community Codec Pack.

No computer should be without it. (Windows)
  5. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    A thread is to inform and get info out. Replies are just a side note. And no one looks like a "noob". Not to start a fight, but all everyone tries to do is to spread information

xD

And yeah, i will look for it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. gradu

gradu Banned

youre all wrong!

^^

allok is amazing, and even better which is free, google "Free YouTube to iPod Converter"

that is amazing, and free!