Freeboard Issue HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by stjimmy1031, Aug 5, 2008.

1. stjimmy1031

stjimmy1031 New Member

I installed Freeboard seperate from customize tried it out, disable the 5 icon dock and and uninstalled it after that it crashed the os and brought up the boot screen with the apple where it stays forever until i hold home and power to shut it off i tried to put in recovery mode and itunes would not see it, then i tried DFU mode and itunes saw it and i tried to restore to 1.1.4 and got unknown error (1621), (2003), and (1605) but most the time itunes pops up turns my ipod touch screen white and the searches for ipod until there is no tomorrow. HELP ME PLEASE!!!
  2. Jezzacorrea

Jezzacorrea New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Make sure it's not connected to the computer
    1. Turn it fully off by holding the power and home buttons until it turns off
    2.Hold the home button for 5 seconds and then plug it in to the computer.
    BTW wat itunes are you on?
  3. stjimmy1031

stjimmy1031 New Member

7.7.0.43 is the version i am on. I have done the the turn off, hold home button, plug in and get the image of the cable, arrow, and itunes logo, the problem is getting itunes to see it once in this mode.
  4. Jezzacorrea

Jezzacorrea New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You will probably have to downgrade iTunes to 7.5, so search on google for how to do that
  5. stjimmy1031

stjimmy1031 New Member

i have downgraded to 7.5 and while trying to enter recovery mode again the battery died, now it charges until it shows the boot screen and stays there and does nothing..am i completely f****d??
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    fixed turned out to be a bd sync cable