Free sending AND recieving of SMS on your iPod Touch!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by deleted account, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Wow!!

I'm sure you've seen all those horrible scam apps on the AppStore that claim to to send SMS's for free.

However, I just discovered an app that enables you to send AND RECIEVE SMS messeges on your iPod touch for FREE.

I was so excited when I saw this that I want to share it with you al!

Find out more about it HERE!

P.S. This is obviously not a scam.
  2. yesno123

yesno123 New Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Oh you say this is obviously not a scam so dam it definately must be the truth
  3. LOL!

Yar well, after reading the article for yourself and getting the app you'll find that it's not a scam.
  4. triniboiny20

triniboiny20 Member

Jan 2, 2010
    I have to say, the Antarctica assignment number thing sounded cool, but I find articles with plenty of spelling and grammar mistakes hard to trust. This app might be "TEH BEST SMS APP EVAR" but the mistakes turned me off. :/

I use AIM to SMS to phones and it works fine with me. Especially when used with the app BeeJive IM which also allows me to be on AIM, Facebook, and Myspace at the same time and show all my contacts in one list, similar to Adium. Of course it's not free, but the AIM app is.

AIM seems to assign me a 6 digit number that anyone can reach me at, so that works for me. :/