Review Free Memory 1.4

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by iPod Touch™, Jun 8, 2009.

1. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch

Category: Utilities
    Released: Jaunary 14, 2009
    Seller: Recession Apps
    Version: 1.4
    63.1 KB

PRICE:

Please Register or Log in to view images

OVERVIEW

"#1 Best Selling Memory App", quote from Recession Apps

This app is definately a must have app for all the iPod/iPhone users. It frees up space for apps so they can run smoothly without freezes/crashes. It shows what processes are running at the moment and has a very User friendly UI.

Technical Explantion

The iPhone/iPod touch has 128mb of runtime memory. When ever you don't fully close an app it will stay running in the background which wastes the already limited memory. With all the processes running in the background, especially for jailbroken users, this app is an end to the annoying, "Apps closed by themselves", problem. By pressing the button on the main menu it will free 20 MB of run time memory so you can go and play you favorite games like Real Racing and Sims 3 lag/freeze/crash free.

Support at support@recessionapps,com

OverAll Rating

Amazing for the cost! A best buy.

iTunes Link: http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.itunes.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewSoftware%253Fid%253D294768681%2526mt%253D8

Attached Files:

2. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Good choice for unjailbroken users, jailbroken users can get sbsettings and basically do the same thing. There's also another jailbroken app called "SysInfoPlus" that shows your memory and more.

Good review, but kind of short, though it's understandable since there's not much the app can do.
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Since I went back to jailed a few months back I never really found the need for memory release apps as I have very few crashes. I just reboot if there's a memory issue.

Nice little review nevertheless.
  4. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I am sorry It was short, I will definately make them longer next time, but as you said it is a "litte" app.