free games by Gamesmith

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Gamesmith, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Gamesmith

Gamesmith New Member

Tic Tac Toe Classic

Play a classic game of Tic Tac Toe without being constantly interrupted by annoying ads!

With 3 modes of difficulty, 3 different color schemes to suit your mood and the possibility to play with a friend, Gamesmith's Tic Tac Toe is definitely the best version available out there.

"An outstanding new translation of our childhood game... Tic Tac Toe Classic made me remember the beautiful kindergarten memories of playing games all day"

We have already submitted an update which adds instructions and accuracy to user actions, so that should become available soon.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=315207476&mt=8

The Perfect Date

Perfect Date is the ultimate secret weapon when it comes to dating, for both men and women! Made as more of an app than a game, it is essentially a comedy checklist of the things you need to do before a date.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316575247&mt=8

Joyland Bounce Lite

Bounce your way through the enchanting world of Joyland! Explore 35 levels of beautiful and exotic environments in your quest to restore order in the heavens.

Your mission; rescue the Moon and stars by making your way through deserts, jungles, mountains and hell itself!

Roll over green meadows, slip through twisting mazes and fly over sprawling hills to achieve your goal! Joyland Bounce is your answer to a journey fully packed with simple, casual fun!

Joyland Bounce has been described as: "a mixture of a pinball feel, with a spin on Sonic the Hedgehog and a touch of Rolando"

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=317817907&mt=8
  2. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Sweet! I'm gonna check these out.
  3. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    all free? thanks for sharing with us.
  4. Just_For_Now

Just_For_Now Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    These apps are actually pretty nice. Thanks.
  5. Gamesmith

Gamesmith New Member

6. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I like the Tic Tac Toe CLassic with its themes but took me a while to get the game running as i got confused how to change themes, players and when the game was paused lol. There are ads in the bottom so you lied ah