Freaking out

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by link_08, Jan 31, 2008.

1. link_08

link_08 New Member

Third Ipod Force Restore, I'm 1.1.1 Trying To Install The App Snap From Jailbreakme.com And It Kicks Me Off, No Exploit , Not Download, Every Time I Hit Install App Snap Nothing Happens, And Evey Time I Got A Perfect Jailbreak Somtething Happens With The Apple Applications And I'm About To Get Crazy. Does Anyone Know Why The Jailbreak Me Doesn't Work?
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sometimes it just takes a couple tries. What with all of the people downgrading, I'm sure the servers are getting hit pretty hard. Just wait a bit and try again. Also, sometimes it takes a minute or two before it starts installing.

BTW, I like your avatar. I spent a lot of 7th grade making stick figure animations on my mac book (my county was part of a pilot program where every student got one).
  3. laxstar369

laxstar369 New Member

just keep trying do download it and if it continues to do that it might be because ur memory is low and the memory that the ipod tells u is different than this memory storage so uninstall somethings u dont need u can always install them again. Uninstall somethings so u can install boss tool which will allow u to move the the things u saved on the other memory disk space onto the main ipod memory that way u can continue installing
  4. link_08

link_08 New Member

Already Done, Still Doesn't Download The Exploit, I'm Stuck In 1.1.1 Worse Thing Ever