Release Fourth Day of Christmas - Celebrate with Juicy

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ThatiPhoneGirl.com, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ThatiPhoneGirl.com

ThatiPhoneGirl.com New Member

Hi, here's my fourth theme. I'm planning to do a new theme for the twenty five days of Christmas. All of them will be Christmas related. If you have any suggestions on what I can do, feel free to reply or send me a PM.

Please Register or Log in to view images

[DOWNLOAD HERE]

Enjoy!
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Well im going be be the first to say this....You need to stop making a new theme everyday....They end up really bad. The only one i which was ok was that cookie one.

You need to take time and work on one xmas theme.
  3. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I agree - I would rather see a few good ones instead of 25 rushed ones. Btw - the 4th day of christmas would be Dec. 17th
  4. ThatiPhoneGirl.com

Well, 1,000 people seem to like them because that's the average of downloads they're getting on Cydia...

And this one actually took five hours to complete, I'm not doing every single icon, my themes are marketed towards normal consumers.
  5. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    not to be mean or anything, but the ones i've seen are ugly and look like they weren't thought out before you went into photoshop or w.e program you use.
  6. Germany

Germany Banned

Wow, this is very colorful and seasonal! Great work putting this theme together, but I do have one suggestion. You should have a darker background so the icons stand out more as well as the text below them. Right now, everything kind of blends in so you can't read the text very well. Otherwise, great work on the icons. Very cool!
  7. ThatiPhoneGirl.com

Thanks for the positive note, I think most of my themes look better on the actual iPhone itself.
  8. DemonSynth

DemonSynth Banned

how about you make one really good theme, and reveal like 5 or so icons every day

then I could give you praise
  9. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    damn spam bots are getting less and less coherent. NO I DON'T WANT YOUR WoW GOLD! GEESH
  10. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'll repeat this again. Never, ever quote a spam post. I just have to go through and remove the same links twice. Instead, use that nice report post button at the top of the post and leave it at that. We appreciate that you're trying to stand out and report posts but you don't need to make it public by posting it out in a thread.