Four New Konami Games on their Way

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Monopato, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Monopato

Monopato New Member

Yes, good news for all of us iPod and iPhone Gamers; Konami has announced that four new games are already on their way to the iPod and iPhone.

These four games are:

-Metal Gear Solid Touch: Yes, the famous series of Tactical Espionage and Action starring Solid Snake are making their debut on the iPod, in a game which takes place in the same locations as in Metal Gear Solid 4.

-Silent Hill: The Escape: A sort of shooter resembling Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii. My guess, a railed shooter (As in The House of the Dead)

-Frogger: A classic. (This was posted where i read it, but I already bought it months ago.

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

-Dance Dance Revolution S Lite: After seeing the success of Tap Tap Dance and Tap Tap Dance, it was only a matter of time till Konami ported his own dancing saga to the iPod.

2. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    wow some of those look pretty decent i have been waiting for a frogger game forever
  3. DBBuzzkiller94

DBBuzzkiller94 New Member

NICE!
    Metal Gear Solid looks awsome on the ipod touch and so douse Silent Hill, cant wait untill they come out!

4. NYXX

NYXX New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Nice Dance Revolution should be fun.Now if they can only make Tap Tap Dance and NIN Revenge FREE or allow us play our own music that would be fun.
  5. MrCrawley

MrCrawley New Member

or the can do nothing and keep acting as nothing ever happened. Or maybe they can break the legs of the konami developers so they take down the app. Or maybe thay can eat pizza together and exchange codes to redeem each other app. who know there r many outcomes. NOOO TOO MANY OUTCOMES!!!!!
    *Trows himself to the floor and starts rolling while he suffers a nervous breakdown*
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    *He runs in circles*
    ZMFG! i don't have an iPod/iPhone anymore

*keeps running in circles*
  6. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Pwnage. Can't wait to play these. Especially DDR and MGS.
  7. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The Silent Hill series is ugh - In the latest game they have out at the end you have to make the choice of shooting your mother in the head or putting her in a torture device and letting her be torn apart.

I am glad they are bringing frogger to the appstore and it will be interesting to see how DDR on the iPod/iPhone stands up against the clones.
  8. BubleeShaark

BubleeShaark Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Which one is Metal Gear and which is Silent Hill? I haven't played any of them.... Top or bottom?
  9. Monopato

Monopato New Member

I love Silent Hill series! But your mother is already in the torturing device, the choice is to kill her with a gun to stop her from suffering or to let her in the device to die slowly... or I think so.

Metal Gear Solid are the pictures at the top, Silent Hill at the bottom.

You should really play these games on their console versions, they're really awesome, specially Metal Gear.
  10. BubleeShaark

BubleeShaark Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    By the pix, Metal Gear looks the best....