Found Uses for grip of death

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Commander147, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Commander147

Commander147 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok have u guys accidentally sent a text you haven't quite finished, finger accidentally tapped the send button, wish you could recall it or stop it? Well you can, if you quickly hold the iPhone at the grip of death spot, on the bottom left hand side while the message is sending, often it will error out and you will receive a message cannot be sent pop up. Try it out, list other potential uses of grip of death here as well.
  2. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    If you're on the phone for like 2 hours, and you're just like, "Oh god please help me", bam. "The phone lost it's signal, not my fault."
  3. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hmmm... I have tried that. I have never had a drop call from holding it that way, just lower bars. Wished it did work like that for me. ):
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I live in very high-signal-strength areas, so none of my calls or texts are ever interrupted when I hold it "wrong", but these are pretty clever ideas.

Also, if you have friends that don't know about the issue, you've got an easy magic trick.
  5. Cam98

Cam98 New Member

ever since i got my iphone 4 i never had the problems, the first day i basically spent all night trying to see if it would lower the bars, drop call etc, did nothing