Found this while reviewing stocks this morning

Discussion in 'iPad Rumors and Pre-release Hype' started by Sickfee49, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Sickfee49

Sickfee49 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Apple Inc. (AAPL 202.25, +4.50, +2.28%) is projected to report first-quarter earnings of $2.10 a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research. The company also could unveil a new tablet computer at the time. See story.

Separately, Apple has spoken to Hachette Book Group, Hearst Corp. and McGraw-Hill Cos. and about using their content for its tablet computer, according to a weekend report from Bloomberg that cited people familiar with the development.
  2. CarlosTheJackl

CarlosTheJackl Member

what story?
  3. Duykur

Duykur Banned

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Apple...HM-?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

Not really that shocking. I already called this. Stock isn't moving much afterhours. We'll have to see the futures to see what the morning will be like. I'm sure it will move up past the 210 mark by the end of the week. Since Steve already said they are introducing a brand new product, people will jump on this. I'm not playing it though, apple is a bad short term investment,
  4. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i think that there will be a tablet.
  5. Duykur

Duykur Banned

good for you
  6. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    oh, sorry for how crappy that post was. i was going to post my reason, but nobody would believe me and i would just get flamed for it

Please Register or Log in to view images

sorry