Found out how they bricked 1.1.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 6ironmaiden9, Oct 12, 2007.

  1. 6ironmaiden9

    6ironmaiden9 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2007
    Messages:
    241
    Likes Received:
    2
    Well, I found the lock support file and i see how they bricked them phones..
    Heres what from what i read the process is

    I-phone = update - 1.1.1 - Now that its updated a certain process in this folder is called - It goes through this page embedded into the firmware "Found" - Connects too at&t's activation i guess "Don't know about that part because its decrypted" Then if acess is allowed then the process finishes, If its not then it goes through these 3 files which scramble the code and then theres the call of the sim error which the file is also located in here.. It has the scrambler the file that runs the processes to scramble/not scramble the iphone in here.. Pretty much apple really took the entire iphone database bluetooth the phone the sms they like copy and pasted into a firmware and then edited them out where they wouldnt work added a few apps and thus comes the ipod touch if you look around the files you'll see how lazily apple turned this from iphone too ipod touch.. They left all the iphone files still on here.. wow

    This dont really tell you the intense verification of it but im working on decrypting that at&t file and hell maybe i can find out how they activate phones through there database and get free phone service..

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>com.apple.afc</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>AllowUnactivatedService</key>
    		<true/>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.afc</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/afcd</string>
    			<string>--lockdown</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.crashreportcopy</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>AllowUnactivatedService</key>
    		<true/>
    		<key>InstanceLimit</key>
    		<integer>1</integer>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.crashreportcopy</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/CrashReportCopyAgent</string>
    			<string>--lockdown</string>
    			<string>--oneshot</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.mobile.debug_image_mount</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.mobile.debug_image_mount</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/debug_image_mount</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.mobile.notification_proxy</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.mobile.notification_proxy</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/notification_proxy</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.mobile.software_update</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>InstanceLimit</key>
    		<integer>1</integer>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.mobile.software_update</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/software_update</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.mobile.system_profiler</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.mobile.system_profiler</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/sbin/system_profiler</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.mobilebackup</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>InstanceLimit</key>
    		<integer>1</integer>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.mobilebackup</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/BackupAgent</string>
    			<string>--lockdown</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.mobilesync</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>InstanceLimit</key>
    		<integer>1</integer>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.mobilesync</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/SyncAgent</string>
    			<string>--lockdown</string>
    			<string>--oneshot</string>
    			<string>-v</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.purpletestr</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.purpletestr</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/PurpleTestr</string>
    			<string>--lockdown</string>
    			<string>--oneshot</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.screenshotr</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.screenshotr</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/ScreenShotr</string>
    			<string>--lockdown</string>
    			<string>--oneshot</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    	<key>com.apple.syslog_relay</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>AllowUnactivatedService</key>
    		<true/>
    		<key>Label</key>
    		<string>com.apple.syslog_relay</string>
    		<key>ProgramArguments</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>/usr/libexec/syslog_relay</string>
    			<string>--lockdown</string>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    
    Thats the .plist i found im finding alot of interesting stuff here

Share This Page