Forum Layout: Opinions?

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by TSOnTheDrums8892, Nov 29, 2007.

?

What should be done about the layout/Theme?

1. Change Completely

12 vote(s)
    32.4%
  2. Revert To Earlier Layout

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  3. Change, But keep some aspects

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  4. Keep the way it is

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  1. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey iPodtouchfans! I've been hearing that alot of us do not like the current layout of the forum (I am one of these people). I do not want to be picky since bgizzle has spent so much time already on this site to make it what it is today, however if we can convince him to revert the forum back to an earlier layout, I (and many others) believe that it would be much easier to navigate. So I propose we take a poll to see who likes it and who doesn't, and if it turns out the way I think it will, the majority of people will say that they do not like it and hopefully this will be a sign to bgizzle.

Some of the complaints i've heard already:

- Too hard to navigate
    - Bad Background
    - etc.

This thread is mainly to collaborate the pros and cons of the forum layout/theme in an attempt to change/keep some of the features, etc.

SO... vote in the poll and post a thread with your ideas for change

***NOTE TO MODS: I posted this in the General Chat section for a reason (so it would reach a larger amount of ipodtouchfans) PLEASE do not move this into the complaint section. Thank you in advance.
  2. TSOnTheDrums8892

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm sorry I have to do this, but I think it is such a great idea since many people HATE the layout so....

BUMP!!!!
  3. PsYcHoKoRy

PsYcHoKoRy New Member

Please don't take this the wrong way but who are you to suggest the forum needs to be changed? If the mods/admins feel there needs to be a change I am sure they will get our opinions if they want them.
  4. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i feel that the only thing that could be added would be a tutorial section makes tutorials lot easier to find that would be my only change
  5. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yes

yes I agree with you.
  6. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

There is really no point in this being in the iPod touch general chat section. Just because you want more people to see your post it doesn't give you the right to post in the wrong place.

-Moved-

(you had to know it was coming

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  7. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Yeah, I agree, I think there should probably be a tutorial section. We would have less useless threads and such. Other than that, I LOVE this forum. It is much less distracting and easy to use than some other forums.
  8. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

i'm with TSOnTheDrums. I did really prefer the old layout , it seems laggy and choppy now even on my good home computer , it's award going from any other forum to this one because the layout is so wierd...

no biggie , i have adapted , having the old layout back would be the icing on the cake of my favorite forums
  9. TSOnTheDrums8892

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hmmm...alright fine.... I guess i'm going insane because there were like a million ppl complaining about the layout just yesterday in the complaint section. And now everybody wants to keep it, okay sweeeeeeet. Nevermind then.....

And actually a######c, I did not see it coming. This should STAY in the general chat section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well not anymore because of it's extremely poor popularity)

@Pshycokory: Dude, I was just taking opinions, I guess I really don't care about the layout but I thought this would be a way for ALL of those people in the complaint section to collaborate ideas on how to fix the problems with the forums. So there ya go.
  10. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well I wasn't around for the last layout...But I do like change..So I posted change.

Please Register or Log in to view images