[Forum Idea] Approval for Redsn0w Threads

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by deleted account 92, Jan 24, 2009.

1. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

This is getting pretty rediculous with so many pointless threads about redsn0w. Many of them are just confusing people by smartasses trying to make a "joke".

I think when you make a thread in the redsn0w forum, it should be sent for approval before it is publicated. This would garanteed that we don't have spam/pointless/repeated/complaint threads. Then we can all focus on the good threads. But most importantly we can all be happy again and stop flaming all the noobs.

I think overall it would be very successful.
  2. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

I think this idea is the best one so far.

EDIT - now that I think about it , people would just spam the other sections.
  3. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ya what Ryan said. people would start to post thats stuff in jailbreak bad ipod touch 2g sections. overall the best so far. the rules really need to stricken up about all this redsn0w crap until it is released
  5. vxspartan117xv

vxspartan117xv Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I like your method except I do think that one guy is right people would just spam other threads. I think you should have to have approval to post here and if you post anything jailbreak related in any other board you will be banned.
  6. deleted account 92

Well then if other people will spam elsewhere, mods need to be stricter and give infractions.
  7. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    People are just making it too big of a deal, its all in how you react to things. And most people just sub consciously choose to be annoying and say something is useless. Tell me the use of saying something is useless, I dare you.

And as for the approval, I don't think it'll work, if you think its all useless, by all means leave. No one is hold you back.
  8. deleted account 92

Lmfao, I'm not gonna leave for other people's problems. In that case, there would be a lot of people leaving because there are a lot of other people sick of all the spam sh*t.
  9. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I agree 100%!
    This is a great idea.

Bgizzle should assign someone like tes to monitor them all

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. cbailey78

cbailey78 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    These anxious people should go to pogo.com and play online games that would keep them occupied, so people won't keep refreshing the Dev-Team's site and spamming the comments!