Force audio out of speakers?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Tigercat212, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Tigercat212

Tigercat212 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is there anyway to force the audio out of the speaker in the iPod Touch 2G instead of out of the headphones when headphones are plugged in. I put Ocarina that I BOUGHT and put it on my iPod Touch 2G but I have to use a headset but I want the audio to come out of the speakers so my friends can here.

Is there any SBSettings toggle for how the audio comes out or any method to get it to come out of the built-in speakers?

Thanks!

Tigercat212

By the way, for the moderators, I was banned for an illegitimate reason. You said I was discussing cracked/illegal material even though I said in that first post that I bought Ocarina.
  2. Tom_L222

Tom_L222 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can't you just unplug the headphones when you want to listen though the speakers?
  3. mohaas05

mohaas05 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    He wants to use the mic in his headphones at the same time.
  4. awesome761

awesome761 Banned

That would be a cool feature but i dont know how to do it.......
  5. redsleighdown

redsleighdown New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hate to revive an old thread but I was actually pondering this myself for a similar reason. I'd like to be able to use my mic attached to my earphones but still have the internal speakers in my touch 2g playing the audio.

If that isn't possible, if I use a splitter to hook my ipod to external speakers AND to my earphones w/ mic, will the mic still work if its going through the splitter? Thanks for the help.

Best,
    Red