For those with no volume bar:

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by leadergo, Apr 29, 2009.

1. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

I upgraded my iPod Touch 1G last night from Beta 3 to Beta 4, and i figured that something real bad happened: the volume bar had disappeared. First off, i tried rebooting, and that didnt help. I put it in my dock and nothing showed. I was browsing through the settings app, and still nothing. I decided to plug in my headphones and the volume bar appeared. If someone can confirm that it works on iPhones and iPod Touch 2G, that would be great.
  2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

The iPod touch 2G has external volume controls. There probably IS a volume bar.
  3. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It amazes me that plugging in your headphones wasn't your first idea. No offense but that just proves to me that most people with ipod touches dont even use them for music...
  4. shiben589

shiben589 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    of course this is what would happen, apple doesnt want u to waste your battery playing music that you cant possibly listen to without external speakers or headphones

there will be a volume bar on the other three devices so that the internal speakers on them can play the music out loud and people who dont want to use the volume rocker can use it to control their volume
  5. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

i use my iPod for developing. there hasnt been a song on it since i got my iPhone, which was like in August.
  6. manybreak

manybreak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    In beta 4 The Volume Bar Disapears when the bluetooth headset are conected with the ipod touch 2g cuz u use ur bt vol buttons i dont know why the volumen bar dosent work with the bluetooth headset

Maybe apple hasent added that feature? O well

Cheers

Please Register or Log in to view images