for those who didn't know....prolly old news tho

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by james_park617890, Jan 9, 2009.

1. james_park617890

james_park617890 New Member

anyways this is prolly old news to some of you people but if u tap the either corner of your status bar while browsing music, you will go to the top of the list (so like where your carrier logo or battery logo would be)

This may be useful for some people who has more than just English songs since ipod does not show foreign letters along the right side.

don't flame if u already knew, im just saying for people who doesn't know
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Actually, you can tap anywhere on the StatusBar for this to happen. Also, you might be interested to know that Safari does this as well as most AppStore applications that have tables in them.

I just wish there was a way to scroll to the bottom of the page/list/table.
  3. rrm74001

rrm74001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    This feature used to only be present in Safari. I think in firmware 2.0 they made it a universal feature throughout the rest of the interface. I am really glad that they did because before firmware 2.0 I would tap the status bar trying to get to the top

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. james_park617890

i just wish apple would have character orders on the right side except for other languages other than English....it's annoying to search a Korean song since i have so many and i can't skip to certain 'letters' because its korean, and i rarely use search by artists lol dont know why not
  5. rrm74001

rrm74001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    What firmware version are you using? I think I remember reading that the latest firmware updates have greatly improved the language support.
  6. james_park617890

i just updated to 2.2 and jb'd it 2 days ago and it's not on 2.2 ...sucks...