For those using the PlanetBeing Method and Connection Issues - Here's How

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by digdug, Oct 11, 2007.

1. digdug

digdug New Member

1. Run touchfree till you get the network error.

2. Just close touchfree. You'll never need it again. Its done all the heavy lifting, now you just need to follow the Windows guide from Step 45.

I will be back to answer questions a little later.

I have a fully jailbroken, syncable, application-laden ipod right now, so I can vouch for it.
  2. xALeXzx

xALeXzx Active Member

What, i does'nt understand.

If i was used the NOOB method to jailbreak from windows. And i stuck in the SSH part. You can help me?!

AWESOME!

Helpme ^^
  3. jwalsh

jwalsh New Member

I too had the connection refused problem. I was doing a hard power-off, by holding sleep and home until it powered off (not using power off slider).

By using the power off slider, it fixed my problem. My guess is that a forced shut down broke the installation of ssh.

Just use the power off with slider for each time it asks you to reboot, and it worked for me.
  4. xALeXzx

xALeXzx Active Member

are you talking about the red sliding button? I was use this button evry time and i have the ssh issue... If he says to he knows a jailbreak using touch free and some steps... I want to know
  5. jwalsh

jwalsh New Member

Yes, I mean you should use the red power slider. I dont know if it will fix others problems, but it did for me.

Good Luck!