FOR GOD SAKE SOMEONE PLEASE Help ME

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by MadRopes, Jan 28, 2008.

1. MadRopes

MadRopes New Member

I have been sitting here trying to figure this out for a long time now.

1. I was on 1.1.2. JB with BSD subsystems trying to do the 1.1.3. JB + Iphone apps. It sat at the installing package thing for about 25 minutes and I thought it was going well. Then out of nowhere my ipod goes black, and itunes opens up saying that it has to sync all my sh*t back onto my ipod and it still says 1.1.2.

2. After its done syncing, I look on my ipod, all my apps are still there, but all my sources are gone from installer which is a big pain in the ass. Also when i go to the uninstall tab, NOTHING is listed in there. So I have all the apps on my ipod, but i cant uninstall any of them cause they are no longer showing up in the installer.

WTF Happened? Somebody please help me i am super pissed off. I should have just stayed on 1.1.2 and not tried to jb 1.1.3.
  2. MomDad

MomDad New Member

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. vbvhvnhmhgm

vbvhvnhmhgm New Member

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !
  4. MadRopes

MadRopes New Member

someone please help me i really dont want to have to restore my ipod..

Why didnt the 1.1.3. JB work?

EDIT: Wow, its a f***ing 400 dollar item, I am not about to have it go in the trash can.
  5. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Why didnt it work is too generic a question to answer.

From what Youu have described, I would do full restore to 1.1.1JB >>> 1.1.2JB, the re-do the 1.1.3.

Its the safest cleanest method, and the JB to 1.1.2 only takes about 20 minutes from where you are now.
  6. MadRopes

MadRopes New Member

thanks for your reply.

Right now it is restoring to 1.1.3. and then I am going to have to downgrade to 1.1.1. I guess and JB from there.

Right now all I am looking for is a way to freaking jailbreak without using wifi/openSSH and all that crap. I use my neighbors wifi so I cannot get SSH to work. also its a fairly weak connection so it sometimes disconnects in the mids of downloads. Is there a way to jailbreak (dev team) 1.1.3. without using wifi?
  7. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Not DEV Team, natetrue's method uses Ibrickr, but uses the iPhone firmware so is not recommended.

Also it doesnt support the SDK going forward.
  8. MadRopes

MadRopes New Member

So basically i am screwed and unable to jailbreak 1.1.3. without being able to SSH into my ipod and having a strong wifi connection?
  9. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Dude that happend to me. What i did was run IJailbreak, sure is nate's illegal one but with all the bugs fixed. Beleive me. exept for the SDK. which i thing that when FW 1.1.4 comes out jb 1.1.3 will be obsolete. Plus with FW 1.1.4, will come sdk.