For crying out loud, USE GOOGLE

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Alucard94, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Alucard94

Alucard94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am sick of people asking "d00d wer d0 yo gett tat romzors??!!??" , people you need to realize USE GOOGLE all you do is type in "free gba roms" and allot of results come up for example:
    EDIT: Removed the links because YOU NEED TO SEARCH

There now you have proof, once and for all, that google IS YOUR GOD DARN FRIEND, it is not just there to be there, it is meant to be USED...

Hope this helped or whatever.
  2. Kornowski

Kornowski New Member

3. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well heres my question to you, you jerk. how in hell does people asking affect you at all? i mean seriously. if you are going to say, it lowers the actual posts that you actually want to read, THEN WHY DONT YOU USE THE SEARCH TOOL! for god sakes, get over it
  4. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    dude omg i hate when ppl ask me where i got my roms. but u shouldn't have posted where to get them, just what to search for. let those lazy a$$ noobs find the stuff themselves...
  5. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Theoldcomputer.com is the best. It has more roms then one person would ever need. Plus the bios file and some pretty good emulators for macs and pc. I'm not sure if it has GBA roms though. Since I useualy get the hacked ones from a freind of mine.
  6. Alucard94

Alucard94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dude... Meh I'm not even going to go into this, takes to much time and you probably wont get it. Oh god
  7. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    no it just takes to much time and effort for you to actually think of a legit reason. once i hear one i will change my mind.
  8. x6blues

x6blues New Member

All of you do realize it is against forum rules to post Rom sites, illegal? A mod will come and take down the links, so just giving you a bit of info...

Also, maybe you should search as well, do you know how many threads there are about "Oh god people search". They don't make any impact, so b*tching at people doesn't really work. Also, the guides where people learn about these things also suggest google. Overall, this thread is pretty pointless.
  9. Alucard94

Alucard94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You know it isn't illegal if you own a copy of the game yourself? At least that's what I've heard. Ah well I removed the link because of the reason Sin Altr Ego EL posted
  10. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

i agree, plus you can even find the bios when you google "gba_bios.bin"