For anyone who uses VoipBuster

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by genrlzod, Feb 24, 2008.

1. genrlzod

genrlzod New Member

How many free calls do you get? is it unlimited or is there a certain number of free 1 minute calls?

Lastly, voipbuster works with sipvoip 1.1 on my jailbreaked 1.1.3 ipod touch however, everytime i exit the program and go back in, my username and password is not saved.

How do i set it so it remembers the settings?
  2. mixatt

mixatt New Member

Hey I'm not sure what voipbuster is but it sounds cool. If you send me a description I might be able to help!
  3. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

Ur free calls usually deplete, VERY quickly, especially on VoipBuster...

Try putting in 1 cent in ur Account, this will let you have unlimited calls to the free countries for at least three months....

And for ur last problem, SSH into ur ipod and get the accounts.xml file from the SIP-Voip.app folder in /Applications. Open it in Notepad, put in all ur info in the spaces, then put it bak into ur ipod....

Hope This Helps...
  4. Bulledeverre

Bulledeverre New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Got a question about voipbuster.... When I went to put credit in my "account" in voipbuster, they asked me for a mobile phone number.... Euh.. Don't have one with the Touch... Is it ok to give my friends mobile number just to get the verification code ? BUT it'll mean I can't receive calls, right ?

And last question, as I bought credits (10 Euros, cause no choice given), if I make phone calls to mobiles, will it be credited from the 10 Euros that I paid ?

Many thanks in advance !
  5. nookief

nookief New Member

credit

It depends. you can see their rates at their sites.
    usually,they dont charge anything for calls to both mobile n landline phone in US n Canada,
  6. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I've made a lot of calls and never been asked to pay or anything. I think US calls are always free, but there's probably some fine print somewhere

Please Register or Log in to view images

. There always is.
  7. adunn

adunn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    voip buster questions

Hi guys,
    I'm in BC, Canada. I have two questions: ipkall.com is apparently not able to give a phone number for your Canadian iPod yet. Does anyone have further info on this? It would be great to receive calls, local and intl', on the iPod through Fring.
    See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBN-BBhcew

My other question - is there a mic for the 2nd gen iPod touch yet? I have earbuds with a mic but would like to get the attachable microphone. I know that Ridax sells a hacked mic for first gen iPods.