For anybody with weather icon!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bjthecool, Sep 24, 2009.

1. bjthecool

bjthecool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've got my weather icon from
    cydia working the way I wanted (needed tweaking in ssh) but now I want a better weather forcast from it. I have gone to the website http://i.wund.com and gotten to my city then saved it to my springboard. But when I go into the weather icon settings and click on custom, it says I have to enter a bundle ID or something along those lines. So I wanna know how to that and if anybody can help me with possbly an easier question...

Do you know how to make it automatically update in the status bar because mine is set to update every minute but it only updates when I click on my current weather source's icon.
    Thanks in advance
  2. randyhargis

randyhargis New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, my turn for a noob question. I have installed WeatherIcon from cydia and I am using the iPod weather for my source. The temp changes but i still have the same weather icon (the sun). I dont see where you can customize the icons or any such in the settings. What am I doing wrong?
  3. xxmockeyxx

xxmockeyxx Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Download a specific theme for weather icon. There are no pictures or files telling the icon to change its image, just the number.
  4. randyhargis

randyhargis New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks a million...worked like a charm.