Fontswap

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Sgt_Haggard, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Sgt_Haggard

Sgt_Haggard New Member

Hey guys,

I would like to download Fontswap from cydia, but the last time i did, my ipod touch doesn't open any app and dont even reboot. Does fontswap work already and is it possible to add custom fonts with winscp?
  2. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well FontSwap has been working for quite a while I must say. I would say it has been working ever since it was ported from 1.x.x to 2.x firmware. Though it has minor bugs like you have to respring the iPod before actually using the font because if you hit that button that says Respring & Restart Application, you will have problems. So I would suggest to hit the first or the last. Not the second. And you can add custom fonts, though you would have to port them or else you will get SWOD. But even if you get SWOD as long as you backed up your fonts you should be ok. Trust me I helped a guy out from SWOD that had the problem of putting the wrong type of font on his iPod. If you need more info just post back to your thread. Or PM me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Sgt_Haggard

Sgt_Haggard New Member

4. bloodflow

bloodflow New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ^^^lol that was me... that sucked SO much. and btw thanks iKeablr for solving the problem. you can solve anything

Please Register or Log in to view images