Fonts Changed In Itouch......how?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by kaushik, Jan 21, 2008.

1. kaushik

kaushik New Member

have A Look At The Fonts Being Changed..... Anyone Knows How To?

Attached Files:

2. ben471

ben471 New Member

They probably hid icon labels and incorporated the name in a different font into the icon.

edit: actually it could be photoshoped, look at the calendar, there is no day......

edit edit: it is definately just a photoshop, there is nothing on the calendar and there is no status bar.
  3. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

fake.

limit
  4. SrH420

SrH420 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think i may know of a way to do it. Im checking into it now. Ill post a screenshot if it works.

EDIT: I'm trying to no avail. i have all of the ipod fonts on my pc now but i have to eye it when comparing.

Edit2: Fail. Ive replaced all the verdana, arial, trebuchet, and every other type with Visitor. Still nothing. I'm going to keep looking i guess. I've nothing better to do.
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

its possible......just cuz u dont know how doesnt mean its impossible and you should do research before you post unhelpful replies n if you dont know then dont post anything at all...........use font swap and try dark crystal and for the top bar being removed its possible just look for it in cydia
  6. Code Name_Raven

Code Name_Raven Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Almost 3 years old...how do threads like these not get archived? -_-
  7. Half-Life

Half-Life Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
  8. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For future reference just report the dumb guest and move on. Don't continually post stuff and please always check dates before posting things. It'll help a lot.

For those who may be wondering, back in early 2008 when this thread was created there was no easy way to do this, it ws a lot of file replacement and modification. Later in 2008 (maybe early 09, not sure) FontSwap came out for the 2.x and 3.x firmwares that made it easy to change them. FontSwap broke in the latest firmwares (4.x) due to filesystem changes and was never updated, just last month a new app called BytaFont was released for 4.x that changes system fonts. There ya go, now go away.