I can't find where I have gone wrong. First let me say my goal in this little project was to end up with the Calibri font (ported by Gaurav on Macthemes2) on my springboard. First, I downloaded the Calibri fonts, and renamed them Calibri, and CalibriBold. After I had these files I put them in /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/ along with the other fonts in there. Then I made a theme in Winterboard called Calibri.theme, and modified all instances of Helvetica to Calibri in the default info.plist that comes with the Saurik theme, and copied this modified info.plist into Calibri.theme. -This is where I stopped the first time, and these changes did not affect any of the fonts. After a little more research I found I needed to modify the CGFontCache in the fonts folder, so based on these instructions (post 10) I inserted code to specify the font Calibri as a system font, and tell the iPod to load this font (actually both because it comes with a bold version). Now, interestingly enough, I made a little progress because I no longer have the default font on my springbord, BUT the font I have is not Calibri (I think it's Times New Roman). So I was wondering if anyone knew where I went wrong, and if you need to look at any of the files, just tell me and I'll post them.