FlyTunes problem - show download bar

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mgmm1, Apr 23, 2008.

1. mgmm1

mgmm1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I registered for FlyTunes several weeks ago and everything was fine. Last night I opened up FlyTunes through Safari Mobile and when I when I choose a station I no longer see the play button. I get a download bar but nothing happens when I press the bar. I tried the app on the website and it works fine.

Could there be a conflict with some other app.

Thanks in advance.

Edited: 4/24/08 @10:40 am

I was able to eliminate the download bar by changing my Safari settings and turning off "Pug-ins". However, there still is not play button showing; only an information button. I have the Extended Preferences app installed so maybe that is the conflict.

I also noticed that under the "Services" app "Edge" always shows as on even though I change it to off; plus I have an iPod Touch so Edge is not even necessary.
  2. mgmm1

mgmm1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Help is still needed for FlyTunes.

82 views in several weeks and no one has either encountered this problem or has any solutions?

That's hard to believe. I enabled the Safari console and when the FlyTunes site is dispayed the console shows over 1,000 errors with html, etc. I clear the error but no play button is displayed.

I uninstalled all apps I installed after I had access to FlyTunes: RIP Dev, Caterpillar, Preferences enhancement, and Wild Eyes but the problem is still there.
  3. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    what's Flytunes
  4. mgmm1

mgmm1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The good news is the FlyTunes problem I had is now fixed. It had something to do with the Safari plug-in. If the plug-in weas enabled I would get a flashing "download" button and no "play" button. If I disabled the plug-in setting the download button does not appear and neither does the play button.

The bad news regarding this fix is that I had to un-jaibreak my iPod Touch and now it is a re-virginized device with an unappealing home screen with no background and cool icons or native apps and fun games.

So its back to jailbreaking again.