flash

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Alex87, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex87

    Alex87 New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2007
    Messages:
    108
    Likes Received:
    0
    from my understanding is it true that u cant go on anything that has flash on ur ipod touch wat r some sites that contain flash? do u no if zwinky.com has flash cuz my friend loves this site
  2. TheRapture

    TheRapture New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2007
    Messages:
    598
    Likes Received:
    1
    addictinggames, lol redtube, and many games sites
  3. Blake

    Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2007
    Messages:
    2,963
    Likes Received:
    63
    Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You all ready posted a thread about zwinky.
    Stop double threading
  4. Alex87

    Alex87 New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2007
    Messages:
    108
    Likes Received:
    0
    o ok even though this is a different question????
  5. cowboyshootist

    cowboyshootist New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2007
    Messages:
    259
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ZWINKY.COM is a spyware and adware site. Use it at your own risk.
  6. Sianspheric

    Sianspheric New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    0
    I wonder if we will ever see the mobile Safari supporting Flash.

    it is simply my one dream feature, all you guys that know how many awesome streaming videos sites would probably agree.
  7. 1337chaos

    1337chaos Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2007
    Messages:
    1,375
    Likes Received:
    26
    Device:
    4G iPod touch

    Please Register or Log in to view images

    why isnt this spammer banned yet. all he's been doing is posting the same thing 10 times and putting links to adware sites in his posts. at least someone has been deleting his posts, because the other day he had 115 posts and he had only registered the night before. 115 posts in one day... 70% of them asking if jailbreaking was illegal... and now the other 30% of them are asking if you can go on this adware site on the touch. seriously, for all of you that want to see how useless his posts are, just click on his name, and then go to "find all posts by Alex87"
  8. Farami

    Farami New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2007
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, I've seen that too already. It's really obvious and disturbing. Don't know why he's not banned yet...
  9. Steaps

    Steaps New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2007
    Messages:
    5,074
    Likes Received:
    41
    Device:
    iPod touch
    haha i was on that one, you know which one im talking about.
  10. AlexRADL

    AlexRADL Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Messages:
    3,816
    Likes Received:
    65
    Don't worry, I took care of him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page