flash games

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by se_p800, Nov 10, 2007.

1. se_p800

se_p800 New Member

hi, i'm new here so im sorry if hits has been mentioned or is in the wrong section.

I was wondering weather, since youtube is accessible, whether any flash file such as games will be? It would be cool to just play a flash game whenever you wanted, as there are some good ones. also, is there a way that you can download flash files (youtube videos and flash games) to the ipod memory to play when there is no wifi connection? Thanks
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

There is no flash on the ipod. Yet. And there are no downloadable videos. Yet.

The reason You-tube works is because they converted all their movies to be accesible from the iPhne/Touch.

Have to wait and see what happens.

Welcome to the forum! There is a search button on the top of the page that is very useful.
  3. se_p800

se_p800 New Member

well thats a disappointment

Please Register or Log in to view images

I judge by your "yet" that it is possible/likely they will be available in the future? And thanx for the welcome. There are loads of threads here i dont thik ill have time to look at them all! How can there be so much stuff about the ipod touch? Well im not getting mine til x-mas so that might be the best time to look round some more.
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

As far as downloading videos. I am sure that a third-party application will come out soon to download and view anything. Flash is another story though, some people claim they are working on porting different versions of flash to the touch, although others claim that this is alot tougher than they claim. I am hoping that flash will come in an official apple release, like it eventually did with the Sony psp.