Flagpole has arived

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Flagpole, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Flagpole

Flagpole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey guys, im not really new to the site but i didnt make an intro thread when i first joined since i didnt feel the need to post since the tutorials here are extreamly informative and helpful.

I got my ipod touch (16 GB) for christmas but ive been looking into getting an jailbreaking an ipod for many months. Ive got most of the basic apps installed and i think my ipds pretty set.

Im not new to forums, in fact im an admin at one of the largest linerider fansites in the world. we've got over 43,000 members. (feel free to check it out, links in my sig)

I cant wait for apple to either allow flash on the touch or for someone to make a linerider app.

Feel free to call me Flagpole of FP whatever you want.

anyways, just thought id say hi

-Flagpole
  2. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    heyy welcome and i love ur avatar if u have extra tiime make me one like tht =]
  3. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Welcome xD!

I never introduced myself to the forums... I'll introduce when I hit 1000 posts xD
  4. Flagpole

Flagpole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    sorry, i didnt make it myself, i had it made for me by a member at the linerider site i was talking about. Hes no longer active. i think he hand drew each frame though in flash if you want to try and do something similar on your own.