Fix summerboard, customize and categories for 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by tgbnhy, Feb 1, 2008.

1. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

Hi!

Just readed in the thread about apps working and not working with 1.1.3 and found that these apps are not working.

Is there coming some update to them so that they do work soon?

Without them I won't upgrade, "must" have my folders for all my apps coz I don't won't have like 6-7 pages with them!
    and without my Leopard theme my iTouch will just look like "it should" and that's not so very mega pretty =/
  2. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

summerboard and categories have both been fixed please check the forums first and then check installer. they are both in installer in recently added
  3. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

actually I havn't checked with installer, I have only READED IN THE FORUM

Please Register or Log in to view images

bur then it's only costomize left then, I readed a minute ago that there were some problems with the reordening of the icons so I'll whait some mor time till it realy works

4. iAsian

iAsian New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Readed? LOL it's read as in "red".
  5. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    How old are you? You spell like my little brother who's in 3rd grade.
  6. skynex721

skynex721 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The only reason I liked customize was the ability to rearrange icons. But with 1.1.3 and the iphone apps and features installed on my touch I don't need customize anymore. I just use summerboard for themes and the wiggle feature.
  7. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

but gosh, I do NOT live in any english speaking country. and here it's like night, I haven't speept for a long time and realy don't give a f*** about the spelling on a forum right now -.-

okej, yeah, but there might be some others useful settings with it

8. johnInSJ

johnInSJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Does not bode well for a successful update to 1.1.3, does it?

tgbnhy, give it a few more days unless you are in a real rush. The whole process gets a little better each day, and more stuff gets fixed.

English not being your native language, when you do give it a go, be sure you understand what you need to do before you do it.
  9. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

yeah, I will do so, just have some days off from school so I thought I fix it now but I can wait a week more =)

No english is not my head language but I can speak, read, write it, but I'm just tired from this whole week and I don't have the energy to check my spelling and gramar.

so reading some instructions on how to JB it is not hard, I'v already done it so

Ich kommen aus deutschland
    , och det här är mitt språk, vet att det finns någon som talar detta här som kanske inte är det språket jag skrev att jag skulle "komma ifrån" men.
    Aja, du/ni som kan läsa detta, ha det så bra!
  10. fortun4te

fortun4te New Member

lol "Ich kommen aus deutschland" is supposed to mean "im from germany" in german, but its grammatically incorrect...