Fix old degraded battery

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by dude111115, Jun 29, 2009.

1. dude111115

dude111115 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey its me. i have a way for all of you people with old battery problems, and this normally works for me with about anything. laptops, gameboys, a lot of thigns with batteries that just lose their charge time. Completely drain out the battery of the device, to where it can not turn on, or even show anything on the screen. leave it completely off for about a day or even longer, and then, you need to charge it until the icon in the top right shows that its fully charged. i swear doing this should get your battery to last 10-20% longer if you do it like every month or so.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Also, if you get your ipod touch or iphone wet and it stops working, post here and i will tell you how to fix it! IT CAN BE FIXED! VERY VERY CAREFULLY IT WILL BE FIXED! difficulty level for this: minimal.
  2. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Helpful, but this is already in a sticky about the battery in the iPod touch section.
  3. bound_by_da_key

bound_by_da_key New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Apple has a little strip of plastic or what ever that turns pink/red when wet, it's in the earphone hole. Shine a light and you'll see it.