[Fix] logo me problem for 2g

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bert777, Apr 12, 2009.

1. bert777

bert777 New Member

well i was scared that logo me killed my ipod touch but this can be fixed without restore just go to http://redsn0w.com/ and download your files according your your os then open redsn0w folder the open the redsn0w.exe just wait a few mins and it fresh as new without deleting noting
  2. BenDaManDaItouchFan

BenDaManDaItouchFan New Member

ya but i installed logome, changed logo, rebooted my ipod touch, but didn't turn on. I tried charging it, nothing. both mac and windows dont find it in my computer or finder. did you have the same problem, where your itouch is dead, and cant do anything, so i dont waste my time?
  3. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Sorry. We really didn't know about this. This wasn't on the forums at all. You win. I lose. /sarcasm
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Uh duh. Maybe if you read the WARNINGS that logome gave you stating that you must jailbreak with redsn0w 0.3 and above?
  5. BenDaManDaItouchFan

BenDaManDaItouchFan New Member

kk im puzzled. what was the problem you had with your itouch using logo me?
  6. PolishMaster

PolishMaster New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i have the proper version of redsn0w and everything i believe, but when i try to use logome, its as if nothing happened. i dont know what im doing wrong, and im not saying my ipod doesn't work im just saying its like i never changed anything.