Fix for GBA roms now showing up on Ipod

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Jake Friedman, Jun 11, 2008.

  1. Jake Friedman

    Jake Friedman New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have had the same problem as many of you and I was amazed when I found out the simplest fix for it. If you had SSH'd your ipod and you put your roms on it but they didn't show up, all you need to do is make sure that at the end of the name of your file you add .gba. I had re-named a few of my files because I didn't like how messy they were so I had deleted the .gba. If this helps just let me know or something unless it's like common knowledge already.

    edit: BTW title should say not

Share This Page