Fix Error in script command 1: and main script execution errors

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rainman1962, Feb 24, 2008.

1. rainman1962

rainman1962 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't know if this will work in every instance but I was getting these errors when trying to install various apps or even removing apps (main script error). I finally reinstalled Installer and all my problems went away!
  2. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    all you had to do was clear your queue, a simple search may have revealed that!
  3. rainman1962

rainman1962 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks...did a "simple search" and spent 2 hours doing it and found nothing of the kind. Thought I could be helpful for the next "simple search".
  4. eyecandy0420

eyecandy0420 New Member

how do you clear the cue?? Everywhere I've read it says go into install and there should be a clear cue in there. Well I have yet to find it and my installer is giving me the same error. If any one can explain it would be greatly appreciated!!
  5. lillover951

lillover951 New Member

you can only clear the que if you have things in there...meaning you tried to install something, it gave you the main execution error and you just pressed ok ( this puts the item that gave you that error in the queue, and will try to install itself before other files you try to download while it's there....you can still get this error if you clear the queue...and i've been trying all the methods i can find online for the past hour, and nothing's worked....soo if y'allfind something..that'd be great....)