First Time Jailbreak install on Version 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Azdeadwood, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Azdeadwood

Azdeadwood New Member

When will Jailbreak for 1.1.2 be available for install without having to return to 1.1.1?

I want to do this but I have hesitated due to lack of experience I want to add programs like the ones for the iPhone and like NES.

Plus is there a source for information for an absolutely new, never used any apple product, newbie that wants to install Jailbreak and the iphone programs on a touch? (I have a Windows Vista desktop and a XP laptop.)
  2. s4shanonly

s4shanonly New Member

Well we can't say how much time will take to JB 1.1.2 directly, since Apple fixes the TIFF exploit (Using that one can JB). I'll suggest you to patiently read threads which are sticky in the current forum. I think that will be much helpful to you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. planetbeing

planetbeing New Member

Probably never. We'll save the good stuff for more major releases by Apple. At least that's my opinion on the matter.
  4. weirdwilli

weirdwilli New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Everyone starts as a beginner
  5. Azdeadwood

Azdeadwood New Member

I know, maybe because I'm older but I started with computers running DOS back in 1982 and had a sharp PDA in 1991. I've hack and learned all kinds of new systems on PC's, PDA's and Cellphones. I even converted my old desktop to Linux. But for some reason I feel like I'm missing the logic of the Touch and lack my usual "if I screw it up, I can still get it back" approach I have with other types of hardware.

I will be following this forum in the hopes of finally getting the right sets of synapses to connect so that I "get it".