First Post

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by nothing, Jan 15, 2008.

1. nothing

nothing New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Just wanted to take a a second to say that I love my touch, this community and this site! It says a lot that I have never had to post here and I have perfectly jailbroken touch. Never had a problem. However, with the release of the new 1.1.3 firmware and its associated "upgrade" apps, that will be provided for free for those who purchase the touch with 1.1.3 pre-installed brings about great disappointment to such a great experience... Please join me in expressing this disappointment to the apple touch feedback team...

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipodtouch.html

I really don't mind paying for the apps if it were something that everyone had to do... I feels like they are punishing the people they depend on the most, the early adpoters...

Again... Thanks to all the great people on this site and for all the great posts....
  2. ojstagg1

ojstagg1 New Member

Welcome
    and i must agree i live in australia apps are 25 bucks and it was no question to me that for that money i can add way more funcionality to my touch