First charge interrupted

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by raxater, Jan 28, 2010.

1. raxater

raxater New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi guys, sorry for all those latest battery questions, but now that i have my 3rd ipod touch, i still worry about it, my father's computer buged and restared while my iPod were plugged in(for the FIRST charge), battery were fully charged, but my father didn't unplug it before computer reopens, did this officially ruin my battery or is it still okay?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Jodene =o)

Jodene =o) Member

Device:
    iPad 4
  3. raxater

raxater New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i already read these, but it doesn't give answer to most of my weird questions on batteriez

anyway thanks to you! sweet god of the reply: it is a app that requires to touch the screen a lot, which looses a lot of energy!
  4. Jodene =o)

Jodene =o) Member

Device:
    iPad 4

Also... quoted from Apple website: You can also recharge a lithium-ion polymer battery whenever convenient, without the full charge or discharge cycle necessary to keep nickel-based batteries at peak performance.

http://www.apple.com/batteries/

But yes... I realise now that you were asking that because of your games. Just remember.. cos I discovered it too.. but the ipod touch does NOT have anywhere near as great battery life as your old Classic/ipod had. I know I used to get 2-3 days out of my old ipod so I was shocked when I got the touch and it barely lasted 3 hours or so.. but then I realised that it was touching it, having wifi on, playing games, etc.. all stuff I didn't do with the other ipod.. so of course the battery life doesn't equal the old one.

Just rambling... but something to remember anyways