firmware 1.1.5

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by ipod_touch, Jul 15, 2008.

1. ipod_touch

ipod_touch New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i dont know how many people actually bought the 2.0 firmware for app store but i know apple released firmware 1.1.5 which includes support for mobile me, exchange and app store http://www.macrumors.com/2008/07/15/apple-releases-ipod-touch-1-1-5-firmware/ are u now mad at apple if u bought the firmware just for the app store beacuse people are now getting that feature for free

ps- i dont think this the right section to post the thread in but i couldnt figure where else to put it
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You misread the MacRumors article. It said that 2.0 brings supports for MobileMe, Exchange, and 3rd Party Apps, not 1.1.5.
  3. bigmoew

bigmoew New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    *sighs*

'The 2.0 upgrade was released over the weekend and brings support for MobileMe, Exchange, 3rd Party Applications (App Store) and more. Based on early reports, firmware 1.1.5 appears to add no new features but may improve the speed and stability of existing applications. The update is available through iTunes.'

Learn2read.
  4. ipod_touch

ipod_touch New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol sorry my bad. i feel stupid
  5. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Don't worry about it. When I read your post, then the MacRumors article, I thought you were right. Which would be a bad thing in this case.