Finnaly got my replacement!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by loop4444, Sep 6, 2009.

1. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well,im on T-mobile. Ive taken my first iphone 3g back to their store couse it had some major light leak (i could deal with that if anything else was good),cracking noises when i hold it tight to sides,and whole case was not properly fixed in on the left side.

2 months and 7 days later i got my "come here its ready" call.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Yeah,more then 2 months. After 100 calls to them,speaking with 3-4 menagers,writing VERY mean letters to thier coustumer service..

They just had no frikin iphone in all Croatia to replace it. Or they lied to me (probably)

Good thing is i got brand new one (no white box) and my warranty reset,as well they say i wont have to pay the bill for 2 months.
    TBH,this one is one of the best iphones i had in my hands (and i had plenty),just a very very little light leak maybe only 2mm-90% of all iphones have some,but PERFECT screen and the finish,perfect home and volume buttons response and overall its very very well made.

So the point of this is-if you have MINOR problems,dont take it to t-mobile..live with it. For some,it may not be worth all the hassle.

/loop
  2. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

T-Mobile supports iPhones now?
  3. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah. if you buy them in t-mobile,you CANT take it to apple store,you mast go in T-center. dorks.
  4. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Dude, calm the fck down man.
    Not all country has T-Mobile supporting the iPhone.
    eg, AT&T for the USA, Vodafone for New Zealand.