finally i install 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by xcjzerox, Mar 15, 2008.

1. xcjzerox

xcjzerox New Member

now i hear this is the stable 1.14 is it
    umm how do i get rid of the zibri blog and does pro cutepro work if so how thank you
  2. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

Yeah, Zi 2.6 has been extremely stable for me. The icon for Zibri's blog is just a bookmark, so press it and hold until it starts wiggling and you can x it out. I don't know about cuteFTP (I have a mac and use cyberduck) but as long as you installed OpenSSH and have it turned on you should be able to SSH into your Touch just fine. The password is alpine like always and the username is probably root. Not sure about that one. That's what it is for me, or maybe its /, same thing anyway. Have fun!
  3. tootricky

tootricky New Member

I finally upgraded last night from 1.1.2, which I've been on since January! Worth the wait, seems very stable.

Please Register or Log in to view images

First thing I would do is install the 1.14 fix under "Tweaks (1.1.4)" in the installer. Then move your applications folder with Boss tool. Then you will need to install BSD and then SSH.
  4. xcjzerox

xcjzerox New Member

Man thank you
    is freezing alot is that normal or should i fix it
    umm i was in 1.1.3 and i seriously got piss with hard reseting andn getting recovery mode
    youtube is not working neither could someone help me thx
  5. lasttouch

lasttouch New Member

in which source is 1.14 fix? i cant find it in "Tweaks (1.1.4)".
    i have "AppTapp" and "Community Sources" as sources.

and what exactly does it change?
  6. xcjzerox

xcjzerox New Member

alright is freezing alot for some reason how do i fix this and youtube could someone help me thx
  7. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

There's a youtube fix on installer. Easy to find, can't remember where. Just install that and you should be good. I thought I had that problem, but you tube was just being really slow.

Tricky: do you trust BossTool? I feel weary of it, but would like to free up space. You haven't run into any problems?
  8. xcjzerox

xcjzerox New Member

everything is working fine i just run bostool
    thinks that don't work for me is apollo mail youtube probably more thinks but lets see what happens

mail freezes for some reason more importally apollo also freezes so i think i should do this processes again
    i already use the fix and im getting really piss about it every time i hit the password already use the passwrod fix no working so idk
  9. tootricky

tootricky New Member

Nope. I've never moved fonts though (don't see why you would). All it does is create a symlink for the applications directory, which is no biggee.

I seriously have had no issues with 1.1.4 at all yet.
  10. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

which fix are you referring to, the youtube fix? Man, it suck you're having so many problems. Maybe try a clean restore and re-jailbreak? I haven't had any problems except for a few apps/themes not being compatible with 1.1.4, but the compatibility fix straightens those out just fine. hmmm....