Finally got my screen protector and case on my iPod Touch!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XxTearGodxX, Jan 5, 2010.

1. XxTearGodxX

XxTearGodxX Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Going to give my honest opinion on these things so if your in for a read feel free to read on.

EDIT - Oh yeah I got that air bubble on the side out

Please Register or Log in to view images

Here is a picture of the glare I'm getting on the screen with it turned off that I talked about later towards the end of this topic.

I ordered a SwitchEasy Rebel Case it came with 2 Screen Protectors a squeegee headphone adapter, a stand to set the iPod Touch down for wide screen viewing and a dock adapter I think it cost me like $25 bucks or something like that.

Went to the Apple Store today in NYC had an employee there apply it for me since I am terrible at it. He did a fantastic job only had a minor air bubble in the top right corner of my iPod Touch and on the middle left.

I went home got some scotch tape lifted up those ends and squeegee'd them back down to get as much air bubble out as I can and I'm satisfied with how it turned out. only thing that is annoying me is this glare of how the iPod Touch looks when it's turned off but I guess I can get used to that.

As for the case, try not to take it off and put it back on too much, the skeleton part to it puts a beating on the silicone and scratches the living hell out of it..But it's okay because it's covered once the skeleton piece is on.
  2. tckrockz

tckrockz Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  3. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Looks good... Switcheasy produces some of the best silicon + screen protectors around, that's for sure!

4. mike8714

mike8714 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry for the stupid question but do Switcheasy iPod Touch 2G cases work on the iTouch 3G
  5. KickinWing

KickinWing New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    They sure do